|Postion||SG||No. of Vacancies||Education||Eligibility||Experience||Trainings||Place of Assignment||Remarks|
|Statistical Specialist I||13||1||Bachelor's Degree preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, and other related courses||2nd Level Eligibility / CS Professional||With atleast one(1) year demonstrated ability in data analysis project management, data visualization and statistical surveys and has working knowledge in Office Software (e.g spreadsheet, word processing and presentation)||With atleast eight (8) hours of training preferably on statistical methods, tools, project management, processes and/or other related field||RSSO-CAR Statistical Operations and Coordination Division||
- Scaned copy of APPLICATION LETTER stating the specific position title with salary grade and place of assignment;
- Scanned copy of duly accomplished PERSONAL DATA SHEET(PDS) with recent passport-sized picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (Civil Service Commission No. 212, revised 2017) with work experience sheet (refer to the guidline on filling out PDS);
- TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS and DIPLOMA (photocopy)
- CERTIFICATE/S OF TRAINING (photocopy) participated within the last five years relevant to the position applied for (if applicable);
- Scanned copy of CERTIFICATES OF WORK EXPERIENCE relevant to the position if any.
- Scanned copy of WORK EXPERIENCE SHEET (CSC Form No. 212 - as Attachment to PDS)
- Scanned Copy of AUTHENTICATED ELIGIBILITY (CSC, RA 1080, PD 907, etc.)
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
- All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to:
VILLAFE P. ALIBUYOG
Philippine Statistics Authority
- Application submitted after the deadline, 14 September 2021, will not be considered.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments to the Secretariat before the interview. In case the interview is online or via video conference platform and it is difficult for the candidate to appear before the Secretariat, the presentation of original documents for verification and authenticities are subject to instruction of the Secretariat appropriate for the situation. Inability to present any of these documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Application with incomplete required document/s including required information or data therein will not be accepted.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all of the applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities againts any of the applicants
- Interviews for pre-qualified applicants will be conducted at the PSA-RSSO CAR located at CTLL Building, 141 Abanao Extension, Brgy., Rizal Monument, Baguio City.
The ROHRMPSB may conduct online interview or change the venue of the interview subject to one day prior notice to the concerned applicants via email or through mobile or cellular phone.
Please submit your application letter at:
Philippine Statistics Authority
CTLL Bldg., 141 Abanao, Extension, Baguio City
- Deadline of submission: September 14, 2021 (5:00 pm)