Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Price Index of Benguet in 2017 is 145.3, went up by two percent from 143.3 last year 2016.
- Generally, the trend for both years shows an increasing pattern.
- The month of November recorded the highest CPI in 2016 at 145.4 while December had the peak in 2017 at 148.1.
- Of the commodity groups, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco registered the highest CPI for the year 2016 and 2017 at 203.7 and 217.6, respectively.
- Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages came next with highest index at 161.5 and 162.8 for 2016... Read more