2022 4TH QUARTER REGISTERED MARRIAGES IN KALINGA

Reference Number: 

23CAR32-97

Release Date: 

Friday, January 20, 2023

2022 4TH QUARTER REGISTERED MARRIAGES IN KALINGA

Date of Release: January 20, 2023

Reference No. 23CAR32-97

The number of registered marriages in the province of Kalinga for the fourth quarter of 2022 summed up to 265. The City of Tabuk has the highest marriage registered with 146 marriage occurrences or 55.09% of the total registered marriages for the 4th quarter 2022. Municipalities of Balbalan and Pasil recorded the least number of documented marriages with 6 marriage occurrences followed by the municipalities of Lubuagan, Pinukpuk and Rizal with 8, 11 and 13 marriage occurrences in 4th quarter 2022.

The month of December has the highest number of registered marriages with 157 in the 4th quarter of 2022 followed by October with 56 and the least was November with 52 registered marriages.

More than half or 55.09 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga for the 4th Quarter 2022 were from the City of Tabuk.  The remaining 44.91 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province.  Balbalan and Pasil has the least with 6 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga.

In the province, almost all (93.58 percent) of marriages were registered on time (248) compared to 6.42 percent (17) registered late. 

In October 2022, was one late registrations were recorded in the municipalities of Pinukpuk, Tabuk City and Tinglayan.  Rizal has the highest registration of timely with 19.  Pinukpuk recorded zero on timely registration while Balbalan, Lubuagan, Pasil, Rizal and Tanudan recorded no zero on late registration.

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of November 2022.  Tabuk City, Tanudan and Tinglayan have record on timely registration while the other municipalities have no record of late registration.  Balbalan and Pasil record one on timely registration.

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk has the highest number of registered timely.  No delayed registrations were recorded in the municipalities of Balbalan, Pasil, Pinukpuk, Rizal and Tinglayan.  

 

 

MARIBEL M. DALAYDAY

Chief Statistical Specialist

 

 

Tags: 

Attachments: