2022 4th QUARTER REGISTERED DEATHS IN KALINGA

Reference Number: 

23CAR32-98

Release Date: 

Friday, January 20, 2023

2022 4th QUARTER REGISTERED DEATHS IN KALINGA

Date of Release: January 20, 2023

Reference No. 23CAR32-98

 

The number of registered deaths in the province of Kalinga for the fourth quarter of 2022 summed up to 256. The City of Tabuk has the highest death registered with 161 death occurrences or 62.89% of the total registered deaths for the 4th quarter 2022. Municipality of Tanudan recorded the least number of documented deaths with only 1 death occurrence followed by the municipality of Lubuagan with 3 death occurrences in 4th quarter 2022.

The month of October has the highest number of registered deaths with 89 in the 4th quarter 2022 followed by November with 88 and the least was December with 79 registered deaths.

More than half or 62.89 percent of the total number of registered deaths in Kalinga for the 4th Quarter 2022 were from the City of Tabuk.  The remaining 37.11 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province.  Tanudan and Lubuagan have the least with 0.39 and 1.17 percent respectively of the total number of registered deaths in Kalinga.

In the province, more than three fourths (87.50 percent) of the deaths were registered on time (224) compared to 12.50 percent (32) registered late.

In October 2022, there were more timely deaths registered than late with 79 out of 89 registered.  Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely than late with 50 and 1 respectively.  Lubuagan, Pasil and Tanudan have neither timely nor late registration record.  Balbalan has zero record on late registration.

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of November 2022.  Lubuagan has no record for late registration and Tanudan has no record for timely registration.  Pinukpuk registered a balance record with four timely and four delayed.

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely than all the other municipalities.  Balbalan, Pasil, and Tinglayan did not register any late document.  Tinglayan has neither registration.

 

MARIBEL M. DALAYDAY

Chief Statistical Specialist

 

           

/jld

 

 

 

Tags: 

Attachments: