2022 4th QUARTER REGISTERED BIRTHS IN KALINGA

Reference Number: 

23CAR32-96

Release Date: 

Friday, January 20, 2023

2022 4th QUARTER REGISTERED BIRTHS IN KALINGA

Date of Release: January 20, 2023

Reference No. 23CAR32-96

The number of registered births in the province of Kalinga for the fourth quarter of 2022 summed up to 1, 662. The City of Tabuk has the highest birth registered with 1, 224 birth occurrences or 73.65% of the total registered births for the 4th quarter 2022. The Municipality of Pasil recorded the least number of documented births with 24 followed by the municipalities of Balbalan and Tanudan and with 25 and 31 birth occurrences in the 4th quarter 2022.

The month of October has the highest number of registered births with 603 in the 4th quarter 2022 followed by November with 578 and the least was December with 481 registered births.

More than half or 63.54 percent of the total number of registered births in Kalinga for the 4th Quarter 2022 were from City of Tabuk.  The remaining 36.46 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province.  Pasil has the least with 1.44 percent of the total number of registered live births in Kalinga.

In the province, almost three fourths (63.54 percent) of the babies were registered on time (1056) while 36.46 percent (606) were registered late. 

In October 2022, there were more births registered timely than late with 364 out of 603 registered.  Tabuk City has the highest number of timely registered than late with 329 and 109 respectively.  Balbalan, Lubuagan, Pasil Pinukpuk, Tanudan and Tinglayan have higher late registration vis-a-vis Rizal and Tabuk City.  Pasil and Tanudan have zero timely registration.

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of November 2022.  Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely than late with 324 and 82 respectively.  Balbalan, Lubuagan, Pasil Pinukpuk, Tanudan and Tinglayan have higher late registration vis-a-vis Rizal and Tabuk City. Zero registered timely was observed in the municipality of Pasil and Tanudan. 

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk City and Rizal have higher number of timely registrations. Pasil has same number of registrations.  All the other municipalities have higher rate of late registration.  There is no registered timely in the municipalities of Pasil and Tanudan.

 

MARIBEL M. DALAYDAY

Chief Statistical Specialist

 

 

Tags: 

Attachments: