2021 1st Quarter Registered Marriages in Kalinga

Reference Number: 

21CAR32-344

Release Date: 

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The number of registered marriages in the province of Kalinga for the first quarter of 2021 summed up to 166. The City of Tabuk has the highest marriage registered with 69 marriage occurrences or 41.57% of the total registered marriages for the 1st quarter 2021. Municipality of Balbalan and Pasil recorded the least number of documented marriages with 5 and 6 marriage occurrences followed by the municipalities of Lubuagan, Pinukpuk, Rizal and Tanudan with 13, 14, 14 and 15 marriage occurrences respectively.

Table1. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality and by Month: Kalinga 1st Quarter, 2021

Place of Registration Month Total
Jan Feb Mar
Balbalan 2 1 2 5
Lubuagan 8 1 4 13
Pasil 1 0 5 6
Pinukpuk 11 2 1 14
Rizal 3 5 6 14
Tabuk City 36 8 25 69
Tanudan 6 4 5 15
Tinglayan 12 5 13 30

Figure1. Number of Registered Marriages by Month: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021

The month of January has the highest number of registered marriages with 79 in the 1st quarter 2021 followed by March with 61 and the least was February with 26 registered marriages.

Figure2. Percentage Distribution of Marriages by Municipality: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021

Almost half or 41.57 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga for the 1st Quarter 2021 were from the City of Tabuk. The remaining 58.43 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province. Balbalan has the least with 3.01 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga.
 
In the province, almost all (94.58 percent) of marriages registered on time (157) compared to 5.42 percent (9) registered late.
 
Figure3. Percentage of Registration Status: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021
 
 

Table2. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: January, 2021

Place of Registration January
Timely Late
Balbalan 2 0
Lubuagan 7 1
Pasil 1 0
Pinukpuk 11 0
Rizal 3 0
Tabuk City 35 1
Tanudan 6 0
Tinglayan 11 1

In January 2021, there were more registered timely than late with 76 out of 79 registered. Balbalan, Pasil, Pinukpuk, Rizal and Tanudan has timely registered documents only. Lubuagan, Tabuk City and Tinglayan has only 1 late registered document. On the other hand, Pasil has only 1 timely registered document.

Table3. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: February, 2021

Place of Registration February
Timely Late
Balbalan 1 0
Lubuagan 1 0
Pasil 0 0
Pinukpuk 2 0
Rizal 5 0
Tabuk City 6 2
Tanudan 4 0
Tinglayan 5 1

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of February 2021. All municipalities except Tabuk City recorded zero on its late registration. Pasil has either of the registration.

Table4. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: March, 2021

Place of Registration March
Timely Late
Balbalan 2 0
Lubuagan 3 1
Pasil 5 0
Pinukpuk 1 0
Rizal 6 0
Tabuk City 23 2
Tanudan 4 1
Tinglayan 13 0

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely. Zero rates of delayed registration were recorded for the municipalities of Balbalan, Pasil, Pinukpuk, Rizal and Tinglayan. Pinukpuk has only 1 document of timely registered marriage in the municipality.

 

Tags: 

Attachments: