2021 1st Quarter Registered Deaths in Kalinga

Release Date: 

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The number of registered deaths in the province of Kalinga for the first quarter of 2021 summed up to 294. The City of Tabuk has the highest death registered with 176 death occurrences or 59.86% of the total registered. Municipality of Tanudan recorded the least number of documented deaths with only 4 death occurrences followed by the municipalities of Lubuagan and Pasil with 11 and Rizal and Tinglayan with 22 birth occurrences respectively.

Table1. Number of Deaths Registered by Municipality and by Month: Kalinga 1st Quarter, 2021

 
Place of Registration Month Total
Jan Feb Mar
Balbalan 2 9 9 20
Lubuagan 4 2 5 11
Pasil 2 3 6 11
Pinukpuk 6 10 12 28
Rizal 7 6 9 22
Tabuk City 52 56 68 176
Tanudan 1 1 2 4
Tinglayan 77 91 126 294

 

Figure1. Number of Registered Deaths by Month: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021

The month of March has the highest number of registered deaths with 126 in the 1st quarter 2021 followed by February with 91 and the least was January with 77 registered deaths.

Figure2. Percentage Distribution of Deaths by Municipality: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021

More than half or 59.86 percent of the total number of registered deaths in Kalinga for the 1st Quarter 2021 were from City of Tabuk. The remaining 40.14 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province. Tanudan has the least with 1.36 percent of the total number of registered deaths in Kalinga.

In the province, 79.59 percent of the deaths registered on time (179) compared to 20.41 percent (60) registered late.

Figure3. Percentage of Registration Status: Kalinga, 1st Quarter 2021

Table2. Number of Deaths Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: January, 2021

Place of Registration January
Timely Late
Balbalan 2 0
Lubuagan 4 0
Pasil 2 0
Pinukpuk 4 2
Rizal 7 0
Tabuk City 44 8
Tanudan 1 0
Tinglayan 2 1

In January 2021, there were more registered timely than late with 66 out of 77 registered. Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely than late with 44. Balbalan, Lubuagan, Pasil, Rizal and Tanudan have no registered late documents.

Table3. Number of Deaths Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: February, 2021

Place of Registration February
Timely Late
Balbalan 5 4
Lubuagan 2 0
Pasil 2 1
Pinukpuk 8 2
Rizal 5 1
Tabuk City 49 7
Tanudan 1 0
Tinglayan 4 0

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of February 2021. Lubuagan, Tanudan and Tinglayan have no late registered documents. Pasil and Rizal have only 1 late registered document.

Table4. Number of Deaths Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: March, 2021

Place of Registration March
Timely Late
Balbalan 7 2
Lubuagan 3 2
Pasil 4 2
Pinukpuk 10 2
Rizal 9 0
Tabuk City 46 22
Tanudan 1 1
Tinglayan 12 3

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk City has higher number of registered timely than all the other municipalities. Rizal did not register any late document. It is observed that Tanudan has same number of timely nor late registered document.

 

 

 

 

 

Tags: 

Attachments: