2020 3rd Quarter Registered Marriages in Kalinga

Reference Number: 

21CAR32-0043

Release Date: 

Friday, January 8, 2021

The number of registered marriages in the province of Kalinga for the third quarter of 2020 summed up to only 126. The City of Tabuk has the highest marriage registered with 55 marriage occurrences or 43.65% of the total registered marriages for the 3rd quarter 2020. Municipalities of Balbalan and Lubuagan, recorded the least number of documented marriages with only 3 marriage occurrence followed by the municipalities of Pinukpuk and Tanudan with 7 marriage occurrence in 3rd quarter 2020.

Table1. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality and by Month: Kalinga 3rd Quarter, 2020

 

Place of Registration Month Total
July August September
Balbalan 0 1 2 3
Lubuagan 0 2 1 3
Pasil 7 5 1 13
Pinukpuk 2 3 2 7
Rizal 4 6 7 17
Tabuk City 20 15 20 55
Tanudan 4 1 2 7
Tinglayan 3 10 8 21
Total 40 43 43 126

Figure1. Number of Registered Marriages by Month: Kalinga, 3rd Quarter 2020

The months of August and September have the highest number of registered marriages with 43 in the 3rd quarter of 2020 and the least was July with 40 registered marriages.

Figure2. Percentage Distribution of Marriages by Municipality: Kalinga, 3rd Quarter 2020

Almost half or 43.65 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga for the 3rd Quarter 2020 were from the City of Tabuk. The remaining 56.35 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province. Balbalan and Lubuagan has the least with 2.38 percent of the total number of registered marriages in Kalinga.

In the province, almost all (95.24 percent) of marriages registered on time (120) compared to 4.76 percent (6) registered late.

Figure3. Percentage of Registration Status: Kalinga, 3rd Quarter 2020

 

Table2. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: July, 2020

Place of Registration July
Timely Late
Balbalan 0 0
Lubuagan 0 0
Pasil 7 0
Pinukpuk 2 0
Rizal 4 0
Tabuk City 19 1
Tanudan 2 2
Tinglayan 3 0

In July 2020, there were no recorded late registration for the municipalities of Pasil, Pinukpuk, Rizal and Tinglayan. Tabuk City has the highest registration of timely than late with 19 and 1 respectively. Balbalan and Lubuagan have no record of registration either timely or late.

Table3. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: August, 2020

Place of Registration August
Timely Late
Balbalan 1 0
Lubuagan 2 0
Pasil 5 0
Pinukpuk 3 0
Rizal 6 0
Tabuk City 13 2
Tanudan 1 0
Tinglayan 10 0

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of August 2020. Tabuk City has two late registered while the other municipalities have no record of late registration.

Table4. Number of Marriages Registered by Municipality, by Registration Status: September, 2020

Place of Registration September
Timely Late
Balbalan 2 0
Lubuagan 1 0
Pasil 1 0
Pinukpuk 2 0
Rizal 7 0
Tabuk City 19 1
Tanudan 2 0
Tinglayan 8 0

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk has the highest number of registered timely. No delayed registrations were recorded in all the municipalities except for Tabuk City with 1.

Tags: 

Attachments: