2020 2nd QUARTER REGISTERED BIRTHS IN KALINGA

Reference Number: 

20CAR32-1035

Release Date: 

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

The number of registered births in the province of Kalinga for the second quarter of 2020 summed up to 851. The City of Tabuk has the highest birth registered with 671 birth occurrences or 78.85% of the total registered births for the 2nd quarter 2020. Municipalities of Tanudan and Pasil recorded the least number of documented births with 5 birth occurrences followed by the municipality of Tinglayan with 23 birth occurrence in the 2nd quarter 2020.

The month of June has the highest number of registered births with 347 in the 2nd quarter 2020 followed by May with 287 and the least was April with 217 registered births.

 

 

The month of June has the highest number of registered births with 347 in the 2nd quarter 2020 followed by May with 287 and the least was April with 217 registered births.

 

More than three fourths or 78.85 percent of the total number of registered births in Kalinga for the 2nd Quarter 2020 were from City of Tabuk. The remaining 21.15 percent came from the 7 municipalities of the province. Pasil and Tanudan have the least with 0.59 percent of the total number of registered live births in Kalinga. In the province, almost three fourths (73.80 percent) of the babies were registered on time (628) while 26.20 percent (223) were registered late.

In April 2020, there were more births registered timely than late with 157 out of 217 registered. Tabuk City has the highest number of timely registered than late with 130. Pinukpuk has higher late registration of two than its timely registration. Balbalan, Pasil and Rizal have no late registration while Tanudan and Tinglayan registered neither.

Higher rate of registered timely than late was observed in the month of May 2020. Balbalan has higher number of registered late than timely. Zero registered timely was observed in the municipality of Tanudan. In contrast, zero registered late was observed in the municipality of Pinukpuk. Pasil has zero birth registration for the month.

Among the eight (8) city/municipalities of the province, Tabuk City, Rizal and Lubuagan have higher number of timely registration. All the other municipalities have higher rate of late registration. There is no registered timely in the municipality of Tanudan.

Tags: 

Attachments: